360 Feedback for Managers
Are you keen to develop your leadership and people management skills? Do you want to understand how others perceive your capabilities?
Do you want to increase your self-awareness? Do you want to give your team the opportunity to give you feedback in a confidential way?
360 degree feedback is a powerful tool and the first step to help individuals understand their strengths and where development needs lie. The process includes receiving confidential feedback from line managers, peers and direct reports. This gives individuals an insight into other people’s perceptions of their leadership abilities and behaviours.
Kennedy-Little can design, develop and manage a tailored 360 Feedback programme, working with you to ensure it matches your needs and brings clarity to your management capability requirements. We will run the programme for you from start to finish – building the questionnaire, hosting it, and then collating and delivering the findings in an insightful and supportive way. This includes providing individual feedback reports for one-to- one feedback meetings with a qualified coach.
Your feedback report will enable robust development conversations, as you will be able to see how you are performing within your organisation’s culture and against their competencies and expectations.
A preparatory meeting will define:
- What is important to the business and its leadership culture?
- What do you REALLY want to measure your leaders capability against?
- The best way to find out this information.
- How you want to use the feedback.
- Agree the most suitable approach to fit your needs.
The 360 feedback solution
The process is simple, straight forward and focused around finding out:
- What you do well and what can you build on?
- What is stopping achievement and growth, and what you need to change?
- What ideas are there for improvement?
- What do you need to do to put things right?
We will provide you with a summary of the responses from the feedback, which will form the basis for discussions around the need for change in your leadership style. Together we will agree your next steps and plan for action.
Get in touch with us
- 21 Sterling Close, Denby, Derbyshire
- 07968 198 288